The Keysight 8563E portable microwave spectrum analyzer offers the measurement capability and performance previously found in larger, more expensive benchtop analyzers. This analyzer has a standard frequency range of 30 Hz to 26.5 GHz (preselected from 2.75 GHz - 26.5 GHz), with low-end frequency coverage to 30 Hz with Option 006. The frequency range is extendable to 325 GHz with external mixing.
The 8563E combines outstanding phase noise, sensitivity, 1 Hz resolution bandwidths, synthesized tuning and wide dynamic range in a MIL-rugged package built to withstand harsh environmental conditions.
Keysight 8563E Features
- Continuous 30 Hz - 26.5 GHz sweep
- Fast digital resolution bandwidths of 1, 3, 10, 30 and 100 Hz
- Adjacent channel power, channel power, carrier power, occupied bandwidth percentage and time-gated measurements standard
- Precision timebase and 1 Hz counter resolution
- MIL-T-28800 rugged
- Measurement personalities for digital radio and phase noise measurements