The E4448A PSA Spectrum Analyzer, 3 Hz - 50 GHz measures and monitors complex RF, microwave, and millimeter-wave signals up to 50 GHz. With optional external mixing, the frequency coverage expands to 110 GHz with Keysight's external mixer, and to 325 GHz with other vendors' mixers.
- +/-0.19 dB absolute amplitude accuracy
- -154 dBm displayed average noise level (DANL)
- -118 dBc/Hz phase noise at 10 kHz offset
- 81 dB W-CDMA ACLR dynamic range
- 10 MHz analysis bandwidth (Option B7J for the Basic mode)
- Optional 40 or 80 MHz analysis bandwidth to capture and measure complex signals.
- -78 dB (nominal) third order intermodulation for 40 or 80 MHz analysis bandwidth
- Up to 300 MHz analysis bandwidth for calibrated VSA measurements