The E4448A PSA Spectrum Analyzer, 3 Hz - 50 GHz measures and monitors complex RF, microwave, and millimeter-wave signals up to 50 GHz. With optional external mixing, the frequency coverage expands to 110 GHz with Keysight's external mixer, and to 325 GHz with other vendors' mixers.
Keysight E4448A FeaturesPerformance
- +/-0.19 dB absolute amplitude accuracy
- -154 dBm displayed average noise level (DANL)
- -118 dBc/Hz phase noise at 10 kHz offset
- 81 dB W-CDMA ACLR dynamic range
- 10 MHz analysis bandwidth (Option B7J for the Basic mode)
- Optional 40 or 80 MHz analysis bandwidth to capture and measure complex signals.
- -78 dB (nominal) third order intermodulation for 40 or 80 MHz analysis bandwidth
- Up to 300 MHz analysis bandwidth for calibrated VSA measurements