The ideal partner for both development and production, featuring good level measurement uncertainty, as well as excellent RF characteristics. The Rohde & Schwarz FSP incorporates proven technology to enable best performance, reliability and ease of service.
Rohde & Schwarz FSP Features:
- Frequency range 9 kHz to 3GHz, 7 GHz, 13 GHz, 30 GHz and 40 GHz
- Resolution bandwidth 1 Hz to 10 MHz
- Displayed average noise level -155 dBm (1 Hz)
- Phase noise -113 dB (1 Hz) at 10 kHz
- Additional filters:
- Channel filters from 100 Hz to 5 MHz and RRC filters
- FFT filters from 1Hz to 30 kHz
- EMI bandwidths and quasi-peak detector
- Measurement functions for TOI, MC ACP(R), OBW, CCDF, APD, etc
- Measurement applications for cellular standards and general purpose, e.g. phase noise, noise figure, etc.