Long Range Metallic TDR
The unit generates a ½ sine pulse, with selectable pulse widths. The high-solution of 2 ns pulse permits the identification of multiple faults as close together as one foot.
- YT1 Chart Recorder - Records all information displayed on LCD, including waveform and setting for a permanent record.
- Live Ethernet testing capability
- Option 03: Battery Pack
Tektronix Test Equipment 1503B Features
- Impedance settings for 50, 75, 93 and 125 ohm cables
- Pulse widths: 2, 10, 100, 100 nsec
- Maximum Range: 50,000 ft / 10,000 m
- Distance resolution: 1.2 in / 3.0 cm
- Distance per division: 1 to 5000 ft/div; 0.25 to 1000 m/div
- Direct Distance Readout - Accurate to better than 1%
- Intermittent fault monitor mode
- High-resolution LCD display with zoom
- Menu-driven setup
- Help mode
- Rugged Portability
- Calibrated vertical scale: 0 - 63.75 dB gain
- Optional internal printer and battery pack
- Noise filter
Tektronix Test Equipment 1503B ApplicationsLocal Area Networks locate cable and connector problems.