The Megger MTDR300 is a 3-phase Time Domain Reflectometer (TDR) designed to provide quick, effective, accurate and safe prelocation of cable faults in electrical networks. Operation of the instrument is via a single jog dial and intuitive menu system. The large color display further enhances operator comfort and aids rapid and accurate fault prelocation.
The MTDR300 can be powered from its internal rechargeable battery or mains power. It's housed in a rugged, robust, field proven case making it suitable for use in hostile or challenging environments. By combining the MTDR300 with an impulse generator (thumper) and arc reflection filter, several methods of high voltage fault prelocation are possible.
The CAS-1 stand-alone software package is supplied with all MTDR300s. This package allows the download (and upload) of saved traces for future analysis. It is also an ideal training package, as it contains all features of the MTDR itself.
Megger MTDR300 Features
- Battery and main power supply operation
- Range >55 km/34 miles (TDR)
- Range >220 km/137 miles (transient)
- Auto-ranging find end of cable
- Auto-fault find cursor to fault
- Single jog-dial operation via user friendly menus
- Large 10.4” (26.4 mm) full XGA color display
- Rugged, robust, field proven case