The AE Techron 7224 Linear Power Amplifier generates 900W RMS of model AC energy for high-power applications to 40kHz, with a small signal bandwidth of 20Vp-p to 300 kHz and 16A of DC power at 13.5 VDC. A single 7224 can output a 40m sec pulse with up to 52 amperes at its peak current. In continuous operation, a 7224 can provide 1,100 watts RMS of output power. If more current or power is needed, up to four amplifiers can be combined in series or parallel and operate as a single system. The AE Techron 7224 Linear Power Amplifier can operate in either voltage or current mode and can be configured by the customer for high voltage/low-current, medium voltage and current, or low-voltage/high current applications. It provides very low noise and fast slew rates, and can safely drive a wide range of resistive, inductive loads. The 7224 is typically used to create waveforms found in EMC standards like DO-160 Section 18, MIL STD 461, IEC 61000-4-16 and as a gradient amplifier for very small bore, high-gain MRI and NMR systems.
The AE Techron 7224 Linear Power Amplifier is the first model in the AE Techron 7220 DC-enabled Linear Power Amplifier Series
AE Techron 7224 Features
- Frequency bandwidth of DC to 300 kHz at rated power.
- Continuous output of over 1,100 watts RMS at 4 ohms.
- 40 mSec pulses of up to 52 amperes peak into a 0.5 ohm load.
- System output of over 4,000 watts or over 200 amperes maximum is possible with multiple, interconnected amplifiers.
- Efficient design and light weight chassis materials allow amplifier to occupy only 2U height and weight only 41 lbs.
- Protection circuitry protects the AE Techron 7224 from input overloads, improper output connection (including shorted and improper loads), over-temperature, over-current, and supply voltages that are too high or low.
- 7224 with “P” option offers precision control of output offset, DC drift and gain linearity.
- Shipped ready to operate from 120-volt (±10%) single-phase AC mains; 220/240-volt model available on request.
How to Video: AE Techron 7224 Industrial Amplifier