The AE Techron 7224 amplifier is a 1 kVA, DC-enabled unit that provides exceptional versatility and value.
It features DC to 300 kHz bandwidth and offers a wide range of field configurable options. A single 7224 can
output a 40 mSec pulse with up to 52 amperes peak current. In continuous operation, a 7224 can provide
1,100 watts RMS of output power. If more current or power is needed, up to four amplifiers can be combined
in series or parallel and operate as a single system.
The 7224 can operate in either voltage or current mode and can be configured by the customer for high
voltage/low-current, medium voltage and current, or low-voltage/high current applications. It provides very
low noise and fast slew rates, and can safely drive a wide range of resistive, inductive loads. The 7224 is
typically used to create waveforms found in EMC standards like CS2009,
DO-160 Section 18
MIL STD 461
and as a gradient amplifier for very small bore, high-gain MRI and NMR systems.
AE Techron 7224 Features
- Frequency bandwidth of DC to 300 kHz at rated power.
- Continuous output of over 1,100 watts RMS at 4 ohms.
- 40 mSec pulses of up to 52 amperes peak into a 0.5 ohm load.
- System output of over 4,000 watts or over 200 amperes maximum is possible with multiple, interconnected amplifiers.
- Efficient design and light weight chassis materials allow amplifier to occupy only 2U height and weight only 41 lbs.
- Protection circuitry protects the AE Techron 7224 from input overloads, improper output connection (including shorted and improper loads), over-temperature, over-current, and supply voltages that are too high or low.
- 7224 with “P” option offers precision control of output offset, DC drift and gain linearity.
- Shipped ready to operate from 120-volt (±10%) single-phase AC mains; 220/240-volt model available on request.
How to Video: AE Techron 7224 Industrial Amplifier
AE Techron 7224 AccessoriesOptions: