The Fluke DTX Series has been replaced by the Fluke DSX-5000.
The Fluke DTX-1800 Digital Cable Analyzer Series gives you a complete solution that streamlines every aspect of the certification job - from setup, to record-fast testing and troubleshooting, to reporting results to the customer. All told, the Fluke DTX can save you considerable time and money - up to four hours a day.
Modules for Fiber Tesing:
The Fluke DTX -1800 performs Cat 5E/6/7 certification tests in just 12 seconds -in full compliance with industry standards and with superior accuracy. This incredible speed means you can test up to 170 more links in an eight-hour shift.
The Fluke DTX-1800 Cable Analyzer's powerful features, speed, and superior accuracy make your crews more efficient and productive - and you can see the results on the bottom line. With our rental options, you can get all the tests you need completed quicker and more cost efficient than ever.
- Increase productivity from day one. Intuitive interface means your techs spend less time in training and more time testing
- Zero to certified in 12 seconds. This unheard-of Cat 6 test speed lets you move from link to link three times faster than with previous testers
- Level IV Accuracy. Get the most accurate test results in the shortest possible time
- 900 MHz frequency range. Prepares you for future applications, such as 10 Gigabit Ethernet, Class F and CATV
- Advanced time-saving diagnostics. Pinpoints the location of a failure and is the only tester that suggests corrective action, saving troubleshooting time
- Record-fast fiber certification. Certifies a pair of fibers in 12 seconds with DTX single mode and multimode fiber modules
- 12-hour battery life. Gives you the power to complete any job.
- Save time managing results. From setup to reporting, LinkWareTCable Test Management Software's simple user interface and time-saving features increase productivity
- Test Standards: TIA/EIA-568B, TIA TSB-95, ISO 11801:2000, EN 50173
How to Video: Fluke DTX 1800 Cable Analyzer