The IDEAL LanTEK III is an easy to use cable certifier that meets existing TIA and ISO/IEC performance requirements for testing up to Cat 7A/1000MHz. FiberTEK III adapters are used with LanTEK III for fast and simple certification of high bandwidth single-mode and multimode fiber optic cabling including support for encircled flux testing. Using the free IDEAL AnyWARE app, field technicians can share test data from the cable certifier with colleagues or customers without leaving the jobsite, resulting in greater collaboration, more on-time job completions and reduced costs.
IDEAL LanTEK III Features:
- New troubleshooting features that save time and money – Locate hidden connections, splices and cable faults using Time Domain Return Loss (TDRL) and Time Domain Crosstalk (TDX).
- New permanent link adapter saves money – Reduce down time and lower maintenance costs with field replaceable RJ45 contacts.
- New FiberTEK III modules – Tier 1 cable certification of fiber cabling eliminates the need for additional fiber testers. Available on 500MHz and 1000MHz models.
- Industry leading battery life – 18 hours of continuous data cable testing without interruption.
- New test data software – Create powerful client reports quickly and easily from multiple cable certifiers using one PC application.
- LanTEK III display/remote handsetsLi-ion battery (2)
- Universal power adapter (2)
- USB cable, headset (2)
- Hanging strap (2)
- USB Wi-Fi adapter
- Quick reference guide
- Carry case