Customers looking for a general purpose spectrum analyzer will appreciate the flexibility of the Keysight (previously Agilent Technologies) E4404B Spectrum Analyzer, which can be used for a wide range of applications from aerospace and defense to the manufacturing line. With express analyzer configurations (STD/STG/COM), customers will benefit from faster delivery and its price advantage.
Customers wanting to take advantage of the ESA flexibility, but who need a faster analyzer for the manufacturing line, or connectivity to LAN/USB in addition to GPIB, or want to do in depth signal analysis with 89601A VSA software, will benefit from the Keysight E4404A signal analyzer.
The Keysight E4404B ESA-E Spectrum Analyzer was previously manufactured by Agilent Technologies.
- Frequency Range:
- DC Coupled: 9 kHz to 6.7 GHz
- AC Coupled: 100 kHz to 6.7 GHz
- Counter Resolution: 1 Hz to 100 kHz
- Sweep Range: 1 ms to 4000 s
- Sweep Accuracy: ±1%
- Sweep Trigger: Free Run, Single, Line, Video, External, Delay, Offset
- Delay Trigger Range: 1 ms to 400 s
- Resolution Bandwidth:
- 1 kHz to 5 MHz (-3 dB) in 1-3-10 sequence
- 9 kHz and 120 kHz (-6 dB) EMI bandwidths
- Resolution Accuracy:
- 1 kHz to 3 MHz: ±15%
- 5 MHz: ±30%
- Amplitude Range: Displayed average noise level to maximum safe input level
- Input Attenuator Range: 0 to 65 dB in 5 dB steps
- Reference Level Range: -149.9 dBm to maximum mixer level + attenuator setting