The Keysight N1996A offers spectrum analysis and monitoring, general frequency power measurement, and stimulus response analysis as a single solution in production, development, and outdoor applications. The N1996A portable csa spectrum analyzer operates within the 100 kHz - 6 GHz range and provides high performance in a compact housing unit. This wide dynamic range comes standard in an affordable model within a highly versatile class of spectrum analyzers. Distortion performance is unmatched and is complimented with exceptional noise performance and 10 Hz resolution bandwidth.
Advanced Test Equipment Rentals has experts ready to answer any questions about the Keysight N1996A CSA Spectrum Analyzer.
- 1 dB electronic step input attenuator
- 10 Hz to 5 MHz RBW standard, 10% adjustable
- to 200 kHz, 1 Hz to 50 MHz VBW USB and LAN standard
- Frequency range: 100 kHz to 3 or 6 GHz
- Signal source: 10 MHz to 3 or 6 GHz
- Preamplifier to 3 or 6 GHz
- DANL: -156 dBm/Hz, normalized to 1 Hz
- Best-in-class dynamic range with +18 dBm TOI
- Overall amplitude accuracy: ±0.5 dB
- Weight: 7.5 kg with built-in signal source, preamplifier, and VSWR bridge
- Battery life: 2 hours (typical)
- Brightest, highest resolution display in its class (21 cm XGA, 1024 x 768)