Accelerate to market by renting the Keysight N9020A MXA Signal Analyzer. The X-Series is an evolutionary approach to signal analysis that spans instrumentation, measurements and software. It gives you the flexibility to satisfy your business and technical requirements across multiple products and programs—now and in the future. The mid-performance N9020A MXA is the ultimate accelerator as your products move from design to manufacturing to the marketplace. It has the flexibility to quickly adapt to your evolving test requirements—today and tomorrow.
Keysight N9020A Features
- 20 Hz to 3.6 , 8.4, 13. 6 or 26.5 GHz
- Up to 300% faster than other mid-performance class spectrum and signal analyzers, ships standard with 160 GB removable hard drive
- Analog baseband IQ inputs with 40 MHz baseband bandwidth (optional)
- View configuration choices for MXA Instrument Hardware
Automation & Communication Interface
- LXI class C compliant, SCPI and IVI-COM
- USB 2.0, 1000Base-T LAN, GPIB
- Programming remote language compatibility with PSA, 8566/68, and 856x
- Common X-Series user interface / Open Windows® XP operating system
- ±0.23 dB absolute amplitude accuracy
- +15 dBm third order intercept (TOI)
- -154 dBm displayed average noise level (DANL)
- -78 dBc W-CDMA ACLR dynamic range (with noise correction on)
Keysight N9020A Applications
- LTE, W-CDMA, HSDPA/HSUPA, phase noise and more.
- Advanced analysis of more than 70 signal formats, software runs inside the MXA.
- MATLAB® data analysis software for general purpose data analysis, visualization, and measurement automation.