The AFX-Series represents a break-through in solid state power conversion that reduces the size and weight of programmable AC and DC power sources dramatically. Housed in 4U 19" rack mount chassis, the 3150AFX delivers an astounding 15,000 VA of output power. Made possible by extensive use of advanced digital signal processor control of all internal power stages, the AFX delivers the highest density programmable AC and DC power capability on the market today. Convenient to operate from the front panel keypad or remote interface, the AFX Series models are ideal for AC Power simulation, automated testing, frequency conversion, laboratory, and bench-top power applications.
Modular Higher Power Systems
By paralleling master and auxiliary AFX units, higher power systems can be configured easily to provide more than 15kVA of power. Preconfigured cabinet systems containing multiple AFX Master/Aux units are available as catalog items.
Pacific Power 3150AFX Features
- AC Output, DC Output, AC+DC Output
- DC, 15 to 1,200 Hz Frequency Range
- Single, Constant Power mode 300V L-N/520V L-L/425Vdc voltage range offers wider operating range
- Precision True-RMS metering of Volts, Amps, Power, VA, Power Factor and Crest Factor
- Compatible with UPC Studio graphical user interface
- 1, 2 or 3 Phase Switch Selectable Output from front panel or bus command
- Sine, Square, Triangle, THD and Arbitrary waveforms
- Available in 208-240V or 380-480V 3 Phase AC input with Active PFC
- 99 stored programs for both static and dynamic Transient Testing
- Continuous Self Calibration (CSC)
- Precision Voltage Programming - 0.02% with CSC engaged in AC and DC modes
- Power Levels from 9 kVA to 60 kVA
- Standard RS-232, USB and Ethernet Interface with SCPI compatibility
- LXI Compliant LAN/Ethernet with embedded web server
- IVI Instruments drivers
- CE (EMC/Safety) and Nemko (Safety) Marks
Pacific Power 3150AFX Specs
||DC, 15 to 1,200 Hz. Full Power
||AC, DC, AC+DC, DC+AC
|Phase Output Modes:
||Single (1), Split (2) and Three Phase (3)
|AC Voltage Range:
||0 - 300 Vrms L-N / 0-520 Vrms L-L Constant Power Mode
|DC Voltage Range:
||0 - 425 Vdc Constant Power Mode
Pacific Power 3150AFX Applications
- AC or DC Test Power: The AFX Series Power Source is equipped with several powerful Digital Signal Processors to create a fully integrated test system. It supplies a variety of power conditions to the device under test and meters all output performance parameters.
- AD+DC Test Power: Special test requirements such the application of a DC offset on an AC line or AC ripple on a DC supply output are supported by selecting the AC+DC Mode of operation.
- Frequency/Voltage Conversion: The AFX Series is an excellent source of stable AC voltage over the frequency range of 15 to 1,200 Hz. The output frequency is accurate to 0.01%.
- Phase Conversion: With the ability to provide singe, split and three-phase outputs, the AFX Series is the perfect choice to provide 1 Phase to 2 or 3 Phase or 3 Phase to 1 Phase conversion.
Pacific Power 3150AFX Standards
- IEC Test Suite - Includes IEC 61000-4-11, IEC 61000-4-14, IEC 61000-4-27, IEC 61000-4-28, IEC 61000-4-29p and IEC 61000-4-34
- ABD0100.1.8 - Airbus A380, AC & DC Power Groups
- ABD022.214.171.124 - Airbus A350, AC & DC Power Groups
- AMD24C - Airbus A400M, AC & DC Power Groups
- Boeing 787B3-0147 - B787, AC & DC Power Groups
- MIL-STD 1399-300B - US DoD, Shipboard Power, AC Power Groups
- MIL-STD704 - US DoD, AC & DC Power Groups
- RTCA-DO160 Section B, AC & DC Power Groups