This product has been discontinued.
View the PMM 9010F 10 Hz - 18 GHz Real Time EMI Receiver & Analyzer
The PMM 9010 Digital EMC / EMI Receiver and Analyzer is a powerful receiver, fully CISPR 16-1-1 compliant, to measure conducted and radiated interferences from 10 Hz up to 30 MHz, or up to 3 GHz when matched with PMM 9030 and 6 GHz with the PMM 9060 extension unit. All measurements performed by the PMM 9010 are according to the most accepted standards including IEC, CISPR, EN (EuroNorm), FCC, and VDE. Thanks to its built-in tracking generator, PMM 9010 is also suitable for designing, characterizing and testing RF filters, transducers and other components.
The PMM 9010 Digital EMC / EMI Receiver and Analyzer has been designed adopting an innovative philosophy made possible only in the recent years by the availability of superior technology components. This equipment is fully digital with the exception of the input preselector and attenuator. The internal reference tracking generator combines with the other functions into a pure EMI Receiver and Signal Analyzer the precision and accuracy of a numeric approach, with flexibility and user friendly approach typical of a modern instrument.
The PMM 9010 is part of the PMM 9010 Digital EMC/EMI Receiver Series.
- The Marker is a very powerful feature, providing an easy-to-read frequency/amplitude value through a simple knob rotation in the window span
- The Pre-Loaded Limits for Sweep Mode are stored in a nonvolatile memory, providing for CISPR Compliance
- The Simultaneous Detectors, QP-PK-AVGRMS, for time-coherent measurements, provide parallel indications at every frequency value in the range
- The Hold Time in Manual mode is the integration time of the RMS - AVG detectors; it represents the reset time of the PK - QP detectors
- The Scalar Network Analyzer is another powerful function useful for designers, providing an easy-to-use scalar network analyzer for characterizing components, filters and far beyond
- The Controls - The receiver can be operated by the front knob and soft keys through real user-friendly menus, as a stand alone unit, or remotely by a PC connected through USB/RS-232 Serial Interface (Bluetooth optionally)
- The Internal Signal Generator is not a simple tracking generator, but rather a very precise and flexible generator, tracking with the span or independently adjustable at any frequency in the range 10 Hz - 50 MHz
||10 Hz to 30 MHz
||< 1 ppm
|Level Measuring Time
||1 ms to 30 sec.