Pneumatic and Hydraulic pressure calibrators are readily available from Advanced Test Equipment Rentals. Select from the following types of pressure calibrators for application specific requirements:
- Deadweight Testers – Used as a pressure standard to calibrate pressure measuring equipment, usually used in a lab setting where high accuracy measurements are required.
- Calibration Hand Pumps – For a smaller more portable calibration setup, pressure hand pumps are used to calibrate pressure instruments, both hydraulic and pneumatic.
- Handheld Pressure Calibrators – Useful for field applications where pressure sensors need to be verified.
- Pressure Controllers – Automated pressure calibration with high precision and ease of use.
- Pressure Comparators – For comparing a master pressure source against other pressure measurement devices.