Pneumatic and Hydraulic pressure calibrators are readily available from Advanced Test Equipment Rentals. Select from the following types of pressure calibrators for your application specific requirements:
- Deadweight Testers – Used as a pressure standard to calibrate pressure measuring equipment, usually used in a lab setting where high accuracy measurements are required.
- Calibration Hand Pumps – For a smaller more portable calibration setup, pressure hand pumps are used to calibrate pressure instruments, both hydraulic and pneumatic.
- Handheld Pressure Calibrators – Useful for field applications where pressure sensors need to be verified.
- Pressure Controllers – Automated pressure calibration with high precision and ease of use.
- Pressure Comparators – For comparing a master pressure source against other pressure measurement devices.
All pressure calibration equipment is available with ISO 17025 calibration. Interested in sending pressure measurement equipment to ATEC for calibration? Send it to us! Visit our Calibration Services
↑ See Less