The Gossen Metrawatt Metratest 36ASi AS Interface System Tester is a device for testing, addressing and programming actuator-sensor interface systems (AS-i). For service applications in AS-i systems and networks, and for retrofitting input/output modules with parallel wiring in AS-i systems. The METRAtest 36A is used for testing the AS interface bus system and its individual components (AS-i slaves) in accordance with the expanded AS interface specification, version 2.1. Beyond this, the device can be used as a PC gateway for programming purposes, and as a master. Completed testing of the AS interface can be documented with the help of PC software.
Gossen Metrawatt 36ASi Features
- PC-like operation with menu and function buttons
- Measurement of physical bus data
- Diagnosis system recognizes reversed polarity, overload, transmission errors, the failure of slaves and slaves with identical addresses
- Can be used as master within the AS-i system
- Programming and parameters configuration of AS-i slaves
- PC gateway function