The Haefely ECOUPLER4 Three-Phase Coupling / Decoupling Network has been replaced by the Haefely FP-COMB 32 Coupling/Decoupling Network.
View the Haefely FP-COMB 32 Coupling/Decoupling Network
The ECOUPLER 4 is an ultra-compact coupling and decoupling network for burst and surge coupling onto three-phase power lines. ECOUPLER 4 can be controlled manually from its front panel or automatically from the PC, using the EMVCheck software enclosed with the ECOMPACT 4.
The ECOUPLER 4 is very simple to use, and therefore even first time of infrequent users may operate the unit quickly and easily. The ECOUPLER 4 conforms to the recent editions of the relevant IEC and EN basic standards for surge and burst testing.
- Multi-purpose - Two basic immunity tests combined in a single economical package for maximum flexibility.
- Quick and Simple - One touch operation and simple automation of test routines streamlines the test procedure.
- Test Reporting - Included Windows software automatically documents test parameters and results.
- Two different test impulses
- Combination wave 1.2/50us - 8/20us up to 4.2kV
- Burst 5/50ns up to 4.2kV
IEC 61000-4-4 Edition 1 & Edition 2