The AEMC 6240 10A Micro-Ohmmeter is a rugged, low resistance tester designed for both plant maintenance and field use. Utilizing a four-lead Kelvin method of testing, the AEMC 6240 10A Micro-Ohmmeter accurately measures very low resistance within 0.25%. Resistance measurements are automatically calculated from 1µΩ to 400Ω with resolutions down to 1µΩ. The AEMC 6240 has selectable test currents of 10A, 1A, 100mA and 10mA and includes a polarity reversal function.
The AEMC 6240 10A Micro-Ohmmeter is designed to conduct tests on both resistive and inductive material. Up to 99 measurements can be stored and printed directly to a printer or from a PC. The DataView® Software included allows you to configure the instrument, temperature compensate the test results, as well as, store data and print reports.
- Selectable test current and resistance ranges
- 0.25% accuracy and 1μSO resolution
- Simple one button "press-to-start" operation
- Software temperature correction for accurate measurements
- Automatically takes multiple measurements by simply moving the test probes from point to point
- Front panel buttons for polarity reversal, data storage, data recall and display options
- Stores up to 99 test results
- Large easy-to-read backlit electroluminescent display
- Data storage, analysis, and report generation through DataView software