The EXFO FTB-5240S Optical Spectrum Analyzer, housed in the EXFO FTB-200-V2-S1 Compact Platform
or EXFO FTB-400 Platform
, is purpose-built for fast and accurate dense wavelength-division multiplexing (DWDM) network commissioning and high-speed networking up to 40 Gbit/s. Housing the FTB-5240S in the FTB-200-V2 platform makes it the smallest high-performance portable solution for spectral characterization of next-generation networks on the market. When equipped with in-band OSNR measurement capabilities, this versatile OSA can be also be combined with the FTB-8140 Transport Blazer 40/43 Gigabit SONET/SDH/OTN Test Module to create a unique test solution for commissioning reconfigurable optical add/drop multiplexers (ROADMs), and 40 Gbit/s systems.
- Intelligent in-band OSNR measurement for 40 Gbit/s and ROADM deployments
- WDM-Aware technology: per-channel optimized setup for accurate results, all the time
- Automatic impairment identification for faster troubleshooting
- Compliant with recommendation ITU-T G.697
- One-button operation for easy setup and automatic measurement