Fluke Networks DSP2000 Features
- Delivers TSB-67 Accuracy Level II for Basic Link and Channel
- Provides auto-diagnostics of cabling faults in graphical and text representations
- Tests NEXT from both ends to 155 MHz
- Provides fast test times: completes test of a 4-pair Cat 5 cable in less than 20 seconds
- Stores 1,150 TIA TSB-67 test results and up to 3000 fiber test results
- Monitors traffic on 10BASE-T and 100BASE-TX networks
- Tests a wide variety of LAN cabling systems: UTP, FTP, STP (IBM type 1,2,6,9) Coax
Test Fiber Optic Cables
When paired with the optional Fluke DSP-FTK Fiber Test Kit, the DSP-2000 detects bad connections, bad splices, broken fibers, and loss of power from bends and fiber-type mismatches.
Windows based DSP-LINK software brings "point and click" simplicity to the task of transferring data or updating your DSP-2000.