The Fluke DSP 1200 has been replaced by the Fluke DSX-5000.
View the DSX-5000
The Fluke DTX 1200 Digital Cable Analyzer Series gives you a complete solution that streamlines every aspect of the certification job - from setup, to record-fast testing and troubleshooting, to reporting results to the customer. All told, the Fluke DTX can save you considerable time and money - up to four hours a day.
The Fluke DTX 1200 performs Cat 6 certification tests in just 9 seconds -in full compliance with industry standards and with superior accuracy. This incredible speed means you can test up to 170 more links in an eight-hour shift.
The Fluke DTX Cable Analyzer's powerful features, speed, and superior accuracy make your crews more efficient and productive - and you can see the results on the bottom line. With our rental options, you can get all the tests you need completed quicker and more cost efficient than ever.
Check out the Fluke DTX-MFM or the DTX-GFM2 accessories.
Fluke Networks DTX-1200 Features
- Increase productivity from day one. Intuitive interface means your techs spend less time in training and more time testing
- Zero to certified in 9 seconds. This unheard-of Cat 6 test speed lets you move from link to link three times faster than with previous testers
- Level IV Accuracy. Get the most accurate test results in the shortest possible time
- 350 MHz frequency range. Prepares you for future applications, such as 10 Gigabit Ethernet, Class F and CATV
- Advanced time-saving diagnostics. Pinpoints the location of a failure and is the only tester that suggests corrective action, saving troubleshooting time
- Record-fast fiber certification. Certifies a pair of fibers in 9 seconds with DTX single mode and multimode fiber modules
- 12-hour battery life. Gives you the power to complete any job.
- Save time managing results. From setup to reporting, LinkWareTCable Test Management Software's simple user interface and time-saving features increase productivity