The Fluke 830 Laser Alignment Tool is the ideal test tool to precision-align rotating shafts in your facility. The 830 tool is easy-to-use, giving you fast, accurate and actionable answers that will keep your plant up and running. When it comes to laser shaft alignment, data is good but answers are better.
Unlike using the straightedge method or dial indicators the Fluke 830 performs the complicated alignment calculations for you, meaning you'll have the answers you need to quickly align your machine and get your plant up and running fast. An enhanced user interface provides easy to understand results that don't require extensive alignment knowledge and the unique "All-in-One" result screen that shows you both coupling results and feet corrections (vertical and horizontal) in real terms making it easy to take corrective action. The 830 uses a patented single laser precision alignment system that provides accurate and repeatable measurement results so you can be assured you're addressing misalignment problems properly.
- Coaxial, reflected laser beam measurement technology
- IP 67 (submersible, dust-proof) protection
- Intuitive guided user interface
- Intel XScale PXA270 running at 312 MHz
- Ambient light protection
- 64 MB RAM, 64 MB flash memory
- Operating temp: 32 to 131°F (0 to 55°C)
- Compass measurement mode
- Dynamic machine tolerance check