The new Haefely AXOS8 Expandable EMC Immunity Test System integrates all of the best features of several stand alone test systems into one single economic solution. It can be individually combined either with 7 kV Surge Combination Wave, 7 kV Ring Wave, 7 kV Telecom Wave*, 5 kV EFT/Burst or Dips & Interrupts, along with an integrated singlephase coupling / decoupling network. This allows quick and completely automated testing to the most common IEC, EN, ANSI, ITU, IEEE and UL standards. The AXOS8 can either be operated via front panel by large colour graphic interface or remotely from the PC. The easy to use menu together with the availability of predefined test routines for different standards makes testing easy and reliable, even for less frequently users. Numerous additional functions such as external start/stop function allows easy integration of the test system also in customer specific test environments.
||Automatic step transformer 1 Phase 16A
||Coupling Network (CDN) 3-ph, 480V, 32A Automatic
||EFT/Burst Capacitive Coupling Clamp
||Magnetic Field Impulse Loop Coil
||Telecom Wave Impulse Module
||Isolation Test 1.2/50 us up to 10 kV
Haefely AXOS8 Features
- Easy to operate with manual and automated test modes, software assisted test preparation, pre-defined test routines and visual aided test setups.
- Economic & Efficient Touch screen guarantees reduction of time and effort - Experience and know-how at a reasonable price.
- Safe and reliable operation by using safety interlock, warning lamp and emergency stop functions.
- Voltage and current monitoring of surge impulses and EUT power provides valuable feedback to the test engineer.
- Automatic generation of test report, including test parameters, test setup and test result.
Haefely AXOS8 Applications
- Compliance & pre-compliance testing of electrical products
- CE marking
- Product development and debugging
- Compliance testing of telecom and wireless devices
Haefely AXOS8 Standards
Standards: IEC/EN 61000-4-4