The Haefely PSURGE 8000 Surge Platform Test System is a modular expandable system that grows with your application needs. The modular concept is built around a PC based host controller (the PSURGE 8000 Controller) with physically and functionally independent modules for impulses(PIM #X), coupling/decoupling (PCD #X). The system uses distributed intelligence, and each module has its own application-specific program, runs internal routines and communicates with the host controller. System modules are automatically detected by the host controller, providing true Plug & Play functionality.
Whether you test to the IEC 61000 series (such as IEC 61000-4-5), "CE Mark" standards, the IEC 60601 Medical Device standards, or any number of telecom and product specific standards, the Surge Platform is your one stop test station for everything from precompliance to full compliance to product development testing. A wide range of cost-efficient Coupling / Decoupling Networks for symmetrical and asymmetrical data- and signal-lines is available as an option.
- Standard PIM #X modules cover the most common surge standards, such as EN, ETSI, IEC, Telcordia (Bellcore),FCC (TIA) 68, UL 1741, ITU, ANSI, IEEE & more.
- Any customized Waveform can be easily realized and integrated in a new or existing PSURGE 8000 system.
- Various Coupling/Decoupling networks for power lines 1 Phase and 3 Phase up to 690V / 100A are available.
- A selection of Coupling network for data & signal lines up to 24 outputs are on-hand.
- Test routine Storage and Recall, up to 36 tests & programs.
- WinFEAT&R Windows 98/00/NT/XP Software, is a Drag & Drop control, measuring and reporting software, for your full automated test procedure and test report.
- CE Mark
Optional PIM Modules:
Optional PCD CDNs: