The Keysight 54855A Infiniium Oscilloscope, 6 GHz, 20 GS/s and InfiniiMax 1134A probing system, (1134A probe amp plus the E2668A single-ended connectivity kit and/or E2669A differential connectivity kit), provides full real-time bandwidth of up to 6 GHz and is supported on every channel by the 20 GSa/s sample rate.
This industry-leading sample rate produces more accurate and repeatable measurements, avoiding measurement error and signal alliasing due to under sampling of the waveform. The innovative InfiniiMax probing system supports even the most demanding mechanical access requirements without sacrificing performance.
Keysight 54855A Features
- 6 GHz hardware bandwidth (guaranteed specification) and 7 GHz bandwidth (typical characteristic) with option-008 enhanced bandwidth software
- 20 GSa/s sample rate on all four channels simultaneously
- Up to 1 Mpts MegaZoom deep memory at all sample rates and 32 Mpts MegaZoom deep memory at 2 GSa/s and slower sample rates
- Trigger jitter as low as 1.0 ps rms
- Each InfiniiMax probe amplifier supports both differential and single-ended measurements for a more cost-effective solution
- Unrivaled InfiniiMax probing accessories support browsing, solder-in, and socket use models at the maximum performance available
- The 7 GHz InfiniiMax 1134A probe and E2668A/E2669A connectivity kits (all sold seperately) are recommended for the Infiniium 54855A oscilloscope
- 4 channels