The 8449B microwave preamplifier is a high-gain, low-noise preamplifier that provides additional sensitivity for any RF/microwave spectrum analyzer for detection and analysis of very low signals. The improved sensitivity can dramatically reduce measurement time.
- Sensitivity for MIL-STD radiated measurements
- Noise Figure: 1.0-12.5 GHz - 8.5dB; 12.5-22.0 GHz - 12.5dB; 22.0-26.5 GHz - 14.5dB
- Minimum Gain: 23.5dB
- Gain Flatness: 1.0-26.5 GHz - ±4.5dB; 2.0-22.0 GHZ ±3.5dB
- Gain compression: <1 dB for output signal of ≤ +7 dBm
- Connector Type: ACP - 3.5 male