The Keysight 8494A, dc to 4 GHz manual step attenuator, offers exceptional repeatability and reliability. Attenuation is provided in 1 dB steps from 0 to 11 dB. Precision gold-plated leaf springs ensure long-life (over 5 million cycles) and very high attenuator repeatability (typically 0.01 dB). Custom step attenuator/switch combinations are possible. The 11716A/B/C interconnect kits provide quick connection of 8494/5/6/7 1 dB and 10 dB step attenuators in series for greater dynamic range with 1 dB steps.
Option 001: Type N female connectors
To improve measurement accuracy, NIST traceable data (SWR and attenuation) is available as Option 890.
Keysight 8494A Features
- Frequency Range: dc to 4 GHz
- Attenuation Range: 0 to 11 dB, 1 dB steps
- Insertion Loss at 0 dB: 0.6 dB + 0.09 dB/GHz
- Maximum SWR: 1.5
- Repeatability Life: 0.03 dB maximum, 5 million cycles per section
- Maximum RF Input Power: 1 W (average), 100 W (peak)
- Connector Type: choice of Type-N female, SMA female, APC-7
- DC to 4 GHz, 0 to 11 dB, 1 dB steps