The Tektronix TDS7254 Digital Phosphor Oscilloscope 2.5 GHz, 20 GS/s is a high performance solution for verifying, debugging, and characterizing sophisticated electronic designs. The series features exceptional signal acquisition performance, operational simplicity, and open connectivity to the design environment. Classic analog-style controls, a large touch-sensitive display, and graphical menus provide intuitive control. Open access to the Windows operating system enables unprecedented customization and extensibility.
Tektronix Test Equipment TDS7254 Features
- Separate Digitizers: Ensure accurate timing measurements with separate digitizers for each channel. Acquisition on multiple channels is always concurrent. The digitizers can also be combined to yield a higher sample rate on a single channel.
- Fast Acquisition: Acquires up to 400,000 waveforms per second.
- Long Record Lengths: Choose record lengths from 500 points up to 500,000 points per channel (tp to 2,000,000 points on a single channel).
Tektronix Test Equipment TDS7254 Specs
- Channels: 4
- Bandwidth: 2.5 GHz
- Max. Sample Rate: 20 GS/s
- Input Coupling: DC 50 ohms and GND
- Input Impedance, DC coupled: 50 ohms ±2.5% at 25°C
- VSWR, typical:
- 1.5 for fin <1 GHz
- 1.7 for fin <2.5 GHz
- 2.0 for fin <4 GHz
- Sensitivity Range: 2 mV/div to 1 V/division, in a 1-2-5 sequence