The Blue M 7780 Ultra-Temp® Standard High-Temperature Industrial Oven is ideal for annealing, heat treating, stress relieving, binder burn-out, ceramic firing and a number of other high-temperature processes.
Blue M 7780 Features
- Heavy gauge steel exterior panels are at least 16 gauge.
- All welded and sealed inner chamber constructed of type 304 stainless steel eliminates fume migration into insulation.
- Full 1/2-inch steel front chamber mounting plate for strength and dimensional stability.
- All welded construction contributes to Blue M’s legendary reliability and strength.
- Baked on powder coated enamel finish for long-lasting corrosion protection.
- Heat shielded doors for low skin temperature.
- Mineral wool insulation - 6 full inches to minimize heat loss.
- Blue M fiberglass tadpole door gasket design for positive sealing of door.
- Exclusive Blue M Pivot-Lock™ door latch assures optimal sealing of door gaskets at highest operating temperatures.
- Exclusive Blue M dual-gasket door seal design maintains seal integrity at temperatures to 704°C.
- Standard safety door switch shuts down heaters and blowers when door is opened.
Blue M 7780 Specs
- Temperature Range: 15°C above ambient to 704°C
- Interior Dimensions W x D x H (inches): 25 x 20 x 20
- Exterior Dimensions W x D x H (inches): 51 x 38 x 72
- Crating Dimensions W x D x H (inches): 68 x 48 x 77
- Electrical Power: 230V/240V 3 Phase 60 Hz
- CW-7780 has 8 shelf positions on 2" centers
The Watlow EZ Zone PM controller is a microprocessor based programmable temperature control system with advanced PID control algorithm. Offers TRU-TUNE™+ adaptive control to provide tighter control and provides auto-tune for fast, efficient start up. Ramp and soak programming of up to four (4) profiles with 40 total steps. This includes an Ethernet/Modbus TCP/IP for remote data-logging via 3rd party software (such as SpecView). EZ-ZONE Configurator Software comes standard with the unit and can be used for controller configuration via Watlow Standard Bus 485 communication protocol. (Watlow model PM4B2FC-3CEJCAA, TPS part# 260304)