The new laser based shaft alignment tool, Vibralign Fixturlaser EVO, is all about evolved simplicity. It is a product without the frills and the bling bling. It stays true to our core values: simplicity, user friendliness and innovative techniques. The Fixturlaser EVO offers an extensive shaft alignment package, including the Feet Lock function that is useful in base/bolt-bound machine situations. It has a clean and color coded graphic user interface that helps the maintenance professional throughout the measurement and alignment process without any hassles and stress.
The Vibralign Fixturlaser EVO was the first to use the digital CCD technology in sensors of this kind and, hence, the first to deliver a digital shaft alignment system to the market. With a 30 mm CCD detector, you are able to obtain an unparalleled repeatability together with outstanding precision alignment, regardless of ambient light and measurement environment. The benefit over the older analog PSD technology is unmatched with regards to the capability of filtering and refining the measurement data. Another benefit is the size of the sensors that are very compact, only 33 mm thick, and therefore easy to fit into even the tightest spaces.
VibrAlign Fixturlaser EVO Features
- Full VGA 5″ color display, TFT-LCD backlit, sunlight readable, with wide angle viewing technology
- M3 moveable machine transmitter/detector with 30mm CCD sensor and built-in Bluetooth II
- S3 stationary machine transmitter/detector with 30mm CCD sensor and built-in Bluetooth II
- EVO V brackets, including 4-85mm rods and 2-160mm chains
- External power supply EVO built into carrying case
- Carrying case – IP-65, high impact ABS
- EVO tape measure
- USB stick
- Manual – EVO
- Lifetime warranty standard