The Xantrex XDC600-10 6 kW digital controlled programmable DC power supply provides clean, reliable power for ATE, burn-in, magnet charging, OEM, and other test and measurement applications. With an embedded controller, it has a unique menu-driven auto sequencing capability, which allows for complex test sequences to be entered and saved via the front panel without the need for external computers or software.
With the XDC 6 kW, ten different test programs of up to 99 voltage level steps each, can be constructed and executed by a manual or external trigger. This stand-alone capability can be used for constructing simple voltage ramps, battery charging and simulation of battery voltage at engine start-up, component testing, and MIL 704E testing. Additionally, ten configurations of differing protection and output set points can also be conveniently stored, recalled, or set for default at start up.
The XDC 6 kW comes in a compact 5.25-inch (3U) high rack package. It can also be configured into high power systems of 18 kW, 24 kW, or 30 kW by adding parallel XDC 6 kW slave modules that are controlled from a master XDC unit via a CANbus communications link. The XDC600-10 can be used as a battery simulator and solar simulator.
Xantrex XDC600-10 Features:
- Voltage: 0 to 600 Vdc
- Current: 0 to 10 A
- Output Power: 6000 W
- Output noise (0-20 MHz): 95 mVp-p
- Output ripple (rms): Voltage 20 mV, Current 20 mA
- Load regulation: Voltage 30 mV, Current 10 mA
- 3 Phase, 190-242 Vac; 47-63 Hz operation
- Weight: 75 lb; Size: 133 mm (5.2 in)H x 483 mm (19.0 in)W x 533 mm (21.0 in)D
- Embedded controller
- Zero voltage Soft Switching
- Power Factor Correction (PFC)
- Simultaneous display of output voltage and current
- Constant power mode
- Current sharing for parallel operation
- Remote sense with 5 V line loss compensation
- RS-232 interface
- LabVIEW and LabWindows drivers