The SG series
represents the next generation of high power programmable DC power supplies. The Sorensen SGA600-17 is designed for exceptional load transient response, low noise and the highest power density in the industry. The industry leading power density is enhanced by a stylish front air intake allowing supplies to be stacked without any required clearance between units.
The SGA, with its industry leading price performance, is available for customers requiring simple front panel analog controls or external control. With the same high performance power electronics as the SGI, the SGA provides essential features like 10- turn potentiometers for setting voltage and current, 3 ½ digit LED readout plus front panel over-voltage protection (OVP) preview/adjustment and reset.
Sorensen Model SGA600-17: 17A
Sorensen SGA600-17 Features
- High Power Density: Up to 15 kW in a 3U / 30 kW in a 6U chassis
- Wide Voltage Range: 0-40V up to 0-600V, in increments of 5 kW from 5 to 30 kW
- Fast Load Transient Response: Protection from undesired voltage excursions
- Low Ripple and Noise: Suitable for the most sensitive applications
- Parallelable up to 150 kW: Expandable as your requirement grows
- Modular Design: Upgradable for the ultimate in investment protection.
- Sequencing: Program custom waveforms
- 16-bit Resolution: Optional IEEE-488.2 + RS-232C or Ethernet provides precise control
- Ethernet Control: LXI Class C compliant communication with integrated web server
- Direct Relay Control: Control output and sense isolation relays, along with polarity relays. (Ethernet Option Only)
- Hardware Trigger: Ethernet Option Only