The Anritsu MS46322A is a series of Economy ShockLine™ Vector Network Analyzers with frequency range from 1 MHz to 4/8/14/20/30/40 GHz. It is based on patented shock line VNA-on-chip technology, which simplifies the internal VNA architecture at high frequencies, reduces instrument cost, and enhances accuracy and measurement repeatability.
The MS46322A are all 2-port VNAs packaged in a compact and rugged 2U chassis. The entire series has 220 microseconds per point sweep speed, and better than 100 dB dynamic range to 40 GHz, making it suitable for testing passive devices in engineering, manufacturing and cost-sensitive education applications.
ShockLine™ VNAs integrate easily into rack-mount test systems due to small size and remote programmability. They support SCPI command programming and software drivers for the most common programming environments. The whole family uses industry standard LAN communications for remote control. ShockLine™ VNAs provide a powerful graphical user interface for manual testing of devices. The full-featured user interface is enabled by attaching a (user-supplied) touchscreen monitor, keyboard, and mouse.
Anritsu MS46322A Features:
- Ideal for testing RF and microwave devices
- Fast sweep speed and wide dynamic range minimize test times and maximize throughput
- Excellent corrected directivity allows for less measurement uncertainty
- Time domain with time gating option grants easier and faster fault identification
- The LAN interface for remote control is more robust than USB and faster than GPIB
- A common GUI and SCPI interface within the ShockLine™ family
- USB ports allow for easy connection to user-provided monitor, keyboard, and mouse
- The small 2U packages allows for the efficient use of rack space