The 1621A-S "DewK" Thermo-Hygrometer with LogWare III Software accepts inputs from up to two sensors, which may be mounted directly on the unit or remotely (up to 100 feet away). Each sensor comes with a NVLAP-accredited calibration for temperature and relative humidity from Fluke Calibration, containing its own NIST-traceable calibration data, so recalibration doesn't require the main unit.
Now you can easily monitor and record conditions throughout your entire facility with the DewK's new Ethernet and wireless capabilities, and set your upgraded LogWare III software to notify you immediately of changing conditions.
Fluke 1621A-S Features
- Superior accuracy
- Network enabled
- Upgraded software
- Powerful logging and analysis tools
- Two interchangeable calibrated sensors
- Huge memory
9936A LogWare III software
- Remote monitoring and logging
- Supports Ethernet, RS-232, and wireless communications
- Customizable graphs, alarms, email settings and statistics
- Support for hot-swapping sensors
- Exports data to HTML, RTF or ASCII
- Security features that include passwords, groups, and customizable permissions