Whether you are performing routine maintenance and calibration, or troubleshooting the hardest to solve problems like intermittent failures or sources of unwanted noise, the Fluke 199C-S Color Scopemeter 2 Ch, 200 MHz, 2.5 GS/s with Software has all the tools needed to get the job done.
With 200 MHz bandwidth, up to 2.5 GS/s real-time sampling rate, 27500 points memory for high resolution waveform per input they're ideal for engineers who need the full capabilities of a high-performance oscilloscope in a handheld, battery powered instrument. This model has a high resolution color display that has a fast update rate, waveform pass/fail testing and a digital persistence mode.
Fluke 199C-S Features
- Dual-input - 200 MHz bandwidth
- Up to 2.5 GS/s real-time sampling per input
- High waveform resolution of 3,000 datapoints per channel
- Automatic and advanced triggering functions - Connect-and-View™, pulse width, dual slope and n-cycle for synchronizing on specific wafeform details
- Fast Fourier Transform (FFT) for frequency domain, spectrum display of signal harmonics or fidelity.
- Digital Persistence for analyzing complex dynamic waveforms like on an analog scope
- Fast display update rate for seeing dynamic behavior instantaneously
- Automatic capture and replay of 100 screens
- 27,500 points per input record length using ScopeRecord™ mode
- TrendPlot™ paperless chart recorder for trend analysis up to 22 days
- Up to 1000 V independently floating isolated inputs
- Waveform reference for visual comparisons and automatic pass/fail testing of waveforms
- Vpwm function for motor drive and frequency inverter applications.
- 1000 V CAT II and 600 V CAT III safety certified
- Four hours rechargeable Ni-MH battery pack