Depending upon which sensor is used, the E4418B can measure from -70 dBm to +44 dBm at frequencies from 9 kHz to 110 GHz.
- Fast measurement speed (up to 200 readings per second, over the GPIB, with E-series sensors)
- Speed improvement of x2 using the 8480 series power sensor (compared to the 437B)
- No range-switching delays with 8480 series sensors, and only one fast-range switch point with E-series sensors
- RS 232/422 serial interfaces as standard
- GPIB connector for remote control of all functions
- Code compatibility with 437B and 436A
- Conformity to CE and CSA standards