The Keysight E5515C 8960 Series 10 Wireless Communications Test Set offers mobile manufacturers immediate competitive advantages. Developed for high-volume, automated mobile phone manufacturing test, the proven 8960 wireless communications test set offers speed, accuracy, repeatability, multi-format capability, ease of programming, and format-flexible architecture. For the mobile manufacturer, this translates into lower test costs and higher production output to help meet customer demand for phones now and into the future.
Additions to the 8960 extend its use into the design and development of wireless devices. Use the new lab applications to verify and troubleshoot your wireless designs by using powerful protocol logging features in addition to the extensive parametric testing.
The Keysight E5515C 8960 Series 10 Wireless Communications Test Set measures 222 mm high, 426mm wide and 625 mm deep and weighs approximately 30 kg depending on the hardware option configuration.
- The flexible design of the 8960 Series 10 supports multiple modes and wireless technologies in a single chassis
- Supports W-CDMA, HSPA, cdma2000, 1xEV-DO, 1xEV-DO Release A, IS-95, GSM, GPRS, EGPRS, TIA/EIA-136, and AMPS mobile phone testing
- Provides all the features and functionality you need for fast, accurate, repeatable, and automated testing of today's most popular wireless formats
- Lab applications and other enhancements accelerate the pace of product development and help move your design from the lab into manufacturing in the shortest possible time
- Fast-settling hardware eliminates waiting for the measurement path to stabilize
- Separate analog-to-digital converters for measurements eliminate the wait for shared resources, allowing protocol, receiver, and transmitter measurements to run simultaneously
- Separate processors and receivers handle the link maintenance and make RF measurements
- Hardware speed is optimized using fast processing algorithms and the latest processor technology
- Software upgradeable
- GPIB & LAN interfaces
- 292 to 2700 MHz frequency range
- −127 to −10 dBm output
- VSWR &1.14:1 400 to 1000 MHz
- < +/-1.1dB Level Accuracy