The GS610 is a highly accurate and highly functional programmable voltage/current source that incorporates voltage/current generation and measurement functions. The maximum output voltage and current are 110 V and 3.2 A, respectively. Evaluation of over a wide range of basic electrical characteristics is possible, because the GS610 can operate as a current source or a current sink.
- Source and sink operation up to 110 V/3.2 A (four-quadrant operation)
- Basic accuracy: ±0.02% (DC voltage generation)
- Sweep output at up to 100-µ intervals
- Comes with abundant sweep patterns (linear, logarithmic, and arbitrary)
- Stores up to 65535 points of source measure data in the internal memory
- Remote control and FTP using Web server function (Optional)
- Easy file operation with the USB storage function
- Measurement of basic electrical characteristics of semiconductor devices
- Supply voltage fluctuation test of portable or in-vehicle devices
- Pulse current drive for LED and organic EL
- Charge/Discharge characteristics test of batteries
- Power conversion efficiency measurement of DC-DC converters
- Pass/Fail judgment test for resistors, thermistors, varistors, etc.