The AEMC 3730 Clamp-On Ground Resistance Tester measures ground rod and small grid resistance in any environment without the use of auxiliary ground rods. This clamp-on ground resistance tester can be used in multi-grounded systems without disconnecting the ground under test. It simply clamps around the ground conductor or rod and measures the resistance to ground. By performing measurements on intact ground systems, the user also verifies the quality of the grounding connections and bonds. Resistance and continuity of grounding loops around pads and buildings may also be measured.
AEMC Instruments 3730 Features
- Simple and fast clamp-on operation - no leads, no auxiliary rods or spacing requirements
- Direct reading of ground resistance from 1 ohms to 1200 ohms
- Direct reading of ground leakage current from 1 mA to 30 Arms
- Jaw design with large 1.25" (32 mm) window accommodates up to 1000 MCM cables
- Auto-off for power management
- Alarm function with adjustable set point and buzzer for quick field checks
- Memory function to store 99 field measurements for later retrieval and analysis
- UL, CSA and GS listed, meets IEC 1010-2-032 and CE marked.
- Alarm settings and stored memory information saved during shutdown