The AEMC 4610 Ground Resistance Tester performs ground resistance and soil resistivity tests. Direct reading tester measures from 10 m ohms to 1999 ohms, and is Auto-Ranging, so it automatically seeks out the optimum measurement range. Easy to use — simply connect the leads, Press-to-Measure and read.
The large LCD (nearly 3/4" high) is easy to read, and also indicates low battery status, overrange, and test lead shorts and lead reversals. Three LED indicators on the front panel continuously warn the user of measurement problems to ensure accurate and reliable tests.
AEMC Instruments 4610 Features
- Fall-of-Potential method
- Measures ground resistance (2- and 3-Point) and soil resistivity (4-Point)
- Step voltage tests and touch potential measurements
- Auto-Ranging: automatically selects the optimum range
- Designed to reject high levels of noise and interference
- Extremely simple to operate: connect - press - read
- LED on faceplate informs operator of high input noise, high auxiliary rod resistance and fault connections
- Battery powered
- Rugged dustproof and rainproof field case
- May be used for continuity tests on bonding
- Color-coded terminals