The Keysight W8486A Waveguide Power Sensor is designed for use with the EPM series, EPM-P series, 70100A, E1416A and the discontinued 43x power meters, and provides extraordinary accuracy and stability. The W8486A power sensor gives you low SWR and is traceable to the U.S. National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST). A 50 MHz calibration port is included with the power sensor. This calibration eliminates the uncertainties due to temperature changes and the variance in making measurements with different meter/sensor combinations.
- Excellent SWR for reducing mismatch uncertainty
- 50 MHz calibration port
- Accurate calibration and traceability to US National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) millimeter-wave sensor calibration
- Compatible with EPM (new N1913A/ 14A, E4418B/ 19B), EPM-P (E4416A/ 17A) and P-series (N1911A/ 12A) power meters, plus the E1416A VXI and discontinued 70100A and 43X power meter
- Accurate average power measurements over -30 to +20 dBm
- Frequency range 75 GHz to 110 GHz
- Diode power sensing element