The Narda RadMan Mobile Personal Radiation Monitor, 2252/06 is a compact entry-level RF personal monitor that has been designed to provide a cost-effective means of alerting telecoms workers to the presence of strong electromagnetic fields. Manufactured by Narda Safety Test Solutions, the RadMan Mobile Personal Radiation Monitor 2252/06 covers the frequency range 50 MHz to 6 GHz and offers a shaped frequency response compliant with EMF Directive Action Levels. Capable of measuring both E and H fields simultaneously, the Narda RadMan Mobile Personal Radiation Monitor, 2252/06 is particularly suitable for use when carrying out maintenance or repair work in the complex near-field conditions found close to antennas. Warnings are provided by a loud audible alarm, which sounds when the level exceeds 50% of the maximum permissible exposure limit, and four LEDs that give an approximate indication of the measured field strength in steps of 12.5%, 25%, 50% and 100% of limit value.
The Narda RadMan Mobile Personal Radiation Monitor, 2252/06 is part of the Narda Radman Personal Radiation Monitor Series.
- Shaped frequency response matched to your standard
- Multi-function tool – personal monitor, leakage detector, simple measurement instrument
- Simultaneous e- and h-field measurement
- Four led level indicators
- Isotropic response when used off the body
- Optical interface can be used “real time”
- Patented design