The VShieldTex Portable shielded enclosures are portable RF Shielded Enclosures engineered for taking over the air RF, EMC, & EMI measurements for design verification, performance testing, pre-certification tests, production line measurements, quality assurance tests, wireless testing, and any application requiring an ambient free environment.
Its flexible design utilizing Shieldex’s conductive shielded fabrics; Nora Dell CR, and Berlin provide excellent shielding performance. Size, weight, and ease of assembly make it very portable. Our enclosures can be configured to suit your specific product testing applications in a wide range of available configurations, utilizing the largest available inventory of shielded fabrics in the country.
Some examples of the applications utilizing our portable RF shielded enclosures are: Pre-compliance testing for EMC & EMI, RF transmitter testing, wireless product testing, In-Situ compliance testing, Scientific and medical diagnostic testing, Aerospace and automotive testing.
8000 Series: Three layer construction offering an average of 85+ dB of shielding performance from 30 MHz - 10 GHz.
V Technical Textiles 8447 Features
- The 8447 Portable RF Shielded Enclosure, 4' x 4' x 7' comes with standard with a man door and one cable entry sleeve.
- EZ up style frame for model 8447 enclosure
- MV4x4k Mesh Ventilation kit
- P20B Power filter box assembly, 100-300 VAC 20 Amps
- PCRCB12 Removable I/O Bulkhead with (2) SMA, (1)"N", (1) USB, and (1) RJ45 connectors