Gas calibrators, also known as ozone generators, are a compressed mixture of gasses or gaseous components, used to test instruments such as gas analyzers or gas detectors to a standard.
Gas Calibration Equipment Rental Options
Ensuring the accuracy and quality of gas equipment is essential for safety, and this is where gas calibrators come in to detect and quantify concentrations of various gasses. The most common type of gas calibrator is a gas canister with an accurately prepared calibration gas standard that the gas equipment can use as a reference. Most gas detector manufacturers offer proprietary gas calibration equipment, specifically designed for their products and instruments. Equipment calibration that uses a gas calibrator includes:
- Gas detectors
- Gas analyzers
- Environmental gas monitors
How To Choose The Best Gas Calibrators
When choosing a gas calibrator, it is important to consider the specifications and features of the equipment. Choose a gas calibrator based on your testing needs and testing objects. The features and applications listed below can be useful references in selecting the best vibration calibrator for you:
Gas Calibrator Features
- Gas generation options, such as ozone (O3), sulfur dioxide (SO2), hydrogen sulfide (H2S), nobelium (NO), nitrogen dioxide (NO2), carbon monoxide (CO2), and more.
- Output and concentration
- Built-in photometer
- Gas phase titration
- Zero, precision, span, and multi-point calibrations
- Mass flow controllers
- Flow measurement accuracy
- Minimum and maximum testing range
Gas Calibrators Applications
- Ambient level
- Ambient level air quality monitoring is a systematic and long-term assessment of pollutant levels by measuring the concentration and types of pollutants in an environment, including outdoor air and surroundings.
- Trace level
- Roadside air monitoring
- Roadside air monitoring is an assessment of air pollution, including measuring vehicle emissions and urban area pollution.
- Workplace safety
- Scientific research
- Environmental monitoring
ATEC offer reliable and accurate gas calibrators for rent from various manufacturers, such as Teledyne API.