The new MT9090A from Anritsu finally addresses this need by providing all of the features and performance required for installation and maintenance of short fibers in a compact, modular test set. The MT9090A represents an unmatched level of value and ease of use, while not compromising performance. Data sampling of five centimeters and dead zones of less than one meter, ensure accurate and complete fiber evaluation while a simple testing sequence requires only one key press to initiate – allowing anyone to make error-free measurements.
The MT9090A represents a new era in drop cable and premise testing. Its ease of use, low price, high-resolution and size make this the perfect product for “last mile” and intra-building testing.
Anritsu MT9090A Features
- Unique, purpose-built solution for short fiber applications such as FTTx drop, MDU riser and CO cables
- Exclusive, integrated launch fiber provides accurate initial connector measurement without external devices
- High resolution, widescreen color display that is easy to read indoors or out
- Fixed parameters simplify operation and ensure proper set-up – just press “START”
- High resolution and extremely short dead zones ensure thorough short fiber evaluation
- Rugged, sealed design provides years of service in the most challenging environments
- Modular platform ensures maximum return on investment
- Compact and lightweight design for maximum portability in the field
- Complete FTTx maintenance tool including optical power meter and visible source “red light”
- Unique 780 nm wavelength for in-service maintenance of PONs without filters
- Basic multimode fiber testing with 1550 nm single mode module