The Cincinnati Sub-Zero VTS-1 Compact Thermal Shock Chamber consists of two separately controlled hot and cold zones. Product is transferred between these zones for rapid product temperature changes. These thermal shock chambers offer 1 or 3 cu. ft. of interior workspace volume, ideal for testing small components/assemblies to help find product flaws before they reach your customer.
Superior performance and small footprint coupled with many standard features provide exceptional value. The lower chamber also contains both heating/cooling and may be programmed and operated as a separate temperature cycling chamber for greater return on investment.
Cincinnati Sub-Zero VTS-1 Features
- Special design does not require compressed air
- Small footprint offers more floor space
- Built-in safeties for added protection
- Dual Purpose for greater ROI
- Fast part temperature changes rates