The Fluke Calibration 4322 Automated Pressure Calibration System enables almost any user to calibrate almost any pressure gauge, transducer, transmitter or switch—including vacuum, compound, absolute and high-pressure devices. It provides high-end, laboratory-grade performance across a very wide range, on the bench or in situ.
The 4322 system was originally designed to meet the demanding requirements of the United States Navy for a single, rugged, accurate, easy-to-use pressure calibration system that could be used by both novice and advanced technicians for all their critical pressure calibrations, whether on ships or onshore. It is the ideal pressure calibration system for any operation that cannot afford to compromise on performance, ruggedness, or ease of use.
Fluke 4322 Features:
- Controls and measures pressure from vacuum to 10,000 psi, with nominal accuracy of ± 0.1% of reading
- Lightweight, compact, rugged and transportable for in-situ calibration
- Integrated contamination prevention system enables direct calibration of pneumatic and hydraulic gauges without cleaning
- Onboard pump allows automated calibration from vacuum to 300 psi without an external source of pressure or vacuum
- Efficient, safe, error-free calibration for most pressure workloads