The 85052B mechanical calibration kit contains precision standard devices to characterize the systematic errors of network analyzers in the 3.5 mm interface. This kit also contains adapters to change the sex of the test port, connector gauges for verifying and maintaining the connector interface and a torque wrench for proper connection. Included are standards definitions on disk.
Keysight 85052B Features
- DC to 26.5 GHz frequency range
- Calibration standards to perform full two-port calibration
- Torque wrenches for properly connecting standards
- Adapters to change the sex of the test port
- Standard definitions on disk for loading into network analyzer