The 85052D economy mechanical calibration kit contains precision standard devices to characterize the systematic errors of network analyzers in the 3.5 mm interface. This kit also contains adapters to change the sex of the test port and a torque wrench for proper connection. Included are standards definitions on disk. Connector gauges may be ordered separately.
Keysight 85052D Features
- DC to 26.5 GHz frequency range
- Calibration standards to perform full two-port calibration
- Torque wrenches for properly connecting standards
- Adapters to change the sex of the test port
- Standard definitions on disk for loading into network analyzer