Keysight E9304A E-Series Average Power Sensor
- Measure transmitter power and receiver sensitivity at Very Low Frequency (VLF) to microwave frequencies...
- High maximum power specification.
- Low SWR for reducing mismatch uncertainty
- Very fast measurement speeds.
- Precision type-N connector as standard.
- Low frequency coverage (9KHz to 6GHz) for EMC/EMI test applications such as the radiated immunity test (IEC61000-4-3)..
- High sensitivity (-60 to +20dBm) and fast measurement speed to reduce the time taken to calibrate radiated field uniformity and EMC/EMI test receivers..
- Special option available to 18GHz..
- Compatible with the EPM, EPM-P and P-series power meters..
||Type - N(m)
||9KHz - 6GHz
||25dBm - 35dBm