The EPOCH XT Ultrasonic Flaw Detector is designed for great inspection flexibility and for use in extreme environments. It combines a multitude of enhanced flaw detection and measurement features, a bright multicolor LCD, versatile battery options, powerful data management, and numerous software features in a compact unit with a sealed case designed to meet IP67 requirements.
The EPOCH XT allows the operator access to a wide variety of standard pulser and receiver features that make the unit flexible to a large number of flaw detector applications. With up to 475V pulse energy combined with Olympus NDT’s PerfectSquare™ tunable square wave pulser, the EPOCH XT is capable of high penetration applications beyond the standard flaw detector. And with an arsenal of optional software features, the instrument can be enhanced to meet the needs of nearly any conventional ultrasonic inspector.
- Proven Ultrasonic Performance
- Broad Application Use
- Direct Access Interface
- EN12668-1 Compliant
- Tested for explosive atmosphere, vibration and shock
- Designed to meet IP67 requirements to withstand harsh environments
- Direct access hand-held design
- Split screen view of A-scan and parameters for fast calibration verification
- Onboard DGS/AVG feature
- Multiple battery options – can be used with lithium-ion, NiMH, or C-cells
- Host USB port for direct printing and storage to USB drives
- Client USB Port for PC communication
- Wide pulse voltage range from 50V to 475V
- Powerful alphanumeric data logger: Corrosion thickness gauge file types can be set up onboard.
- Simple incremental and calibration files
- Multicolor LCD
- Lightweight – 2.1 kg (4.7 lb)